This report is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Software market globally. The study pegs that the global software market had total revenues of $330.4bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2011 and 2015. As per the report, the software market consists of five segments – enterprise applications, enterprise mobility management, information management, security software and software infrastructure.
According to analyst, the software infrastructure segment was the markets most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $162.8bn, equivalent to 49.3% of the market’s overall value. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 14 countries globally, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global software market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global software market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global software market with five year forecastsCompares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/software-global-industry-guide-2016
Report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-2015, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the global software market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global software market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global software market?
- The global software market had total revenues of $330.4bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2011 and 2015.
- The software market consists of five segments – enterprise applications, enterprise mobility management, information management, security software and software infrastructure. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The software infrastructure segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $162.8bn, equivalent to 49.3% of the market’s overall value.
- The US and Japan are by far the biggest markets in terms of software revenues, together accounting for over 40% of the global market value in 2015.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519