In the midst of uneven economic conditions, rising competition, and pricing pressure within the IT industry, companies are planning to increase focus on expansion in current market, improving operational efficiency, and new product development. Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the IT industry with emerging markets such as India, China, and Brazil offering prominent growth opportunities. Additionally, global IT industry business executives from large companies expect a surge in capital expenditure on new product development and research and development over the next six months.
- The top three key expected priorities as identified by respondents include expansion in current markets, improving operational efficiency, and new product development.
- Developed markets such as the US, the UK, and Germany are identified as important regions for growth over the next six months by IT respondents.
- New product development, and research and development will record a significant increase in capital expenditure over the next six months.
- Executives expect procurement activities for IT services and technology and license purchases to increase during May-October 2016.
- Of all respondents, 71% indicate the acceptance of e-procurement within their organizations at various stages of procurement process.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/it-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-may-october-2016
This IT Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report examine executives’ opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over May-October 2016. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
- Key business priorities: examines the IT companies’ important priorities for May-October 2016.
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over next six months
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes IT industry executives’ opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally.
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns which are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers.
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally.
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the IT industry over the next six months.
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over May-October 2016.
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over May-October 2016.
- E-procurement: identifies executive’s perspective towards e-procurement within the IT industry.
Reasons to Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities thus helping IT companies to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth offering emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for May-October 2016
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for next six months
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519