The key priorities forecast in the business structure for global pharmaceutical industry executives in H1 2016 (April-September 2016) are new product development and improving operational efficiency. China, India, and Brazil are the leading emerging markets that are expected to offer the most opportunities for global pharmaceutical industry growth in H1 2016. Market uncertainty and rising competition are the immediate business concerns for global pharmaceutical industry executives. The gradual slowdown and restructuring of economic activity in China and tightening of the monetary policy in the US are creating a major concern for the pharmaceutical industry. Packaging equipment is expected to offer significant growth opportunities within the pharmaceutical industry in Asia-Pacific. Avoidance of counterfeiting and provision of longer shelf life are identified as the key drivers for pharmaceutical packaging companies to witness significant business opportunities within the Asia-Pacific region.
- The top three key priorities for H1 2016 (April-September 2016) as identified by respondents include new product development, improving operational efficiency, and expansion in current market
- Developed markets such as the US, the UK, and Japan are identified as important regions for growth over the next six months by pharmaceutical respondents
- New product development and IT infrastructure development will record a significant increase or notable increase in capital expenditure over the next six months
- Overall, 52% of executives operating in Europe assigned high preference for outright purchase of pharmaceutical equipment
- In Asia-Pacific, executives forecast packaging equipment and process equipment will offer significant revenue growth opportunities within the pharmaceutical industry
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pharmaceutical-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-h1-2016
Report examines executives’ opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over April-September 2016. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and the key equipment and drug categories with the highest revenue contribution to the pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
- Key business priorities: examines the pharmaceutical companies’ important priorities for H1 (April-September) 2016
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over H1 2016
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives’ opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact pharmaceutical companies
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Purchase preferences: analyzing the purchasing behavior towards pharmaceutical equipment and investment allocations in the pharmaceutical equipment categories
- Budget allocation: examining total procurement budget split between capital expenditure and operating expenditure, and tracking the changes in the budget for 2016 and expectations for 2017
- Equipment and drug categories: highlights the key equipment and drug categories with the highest revenue contribution to the pharmaceutical industry from 2016-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities thus helping pharmaceutical companies to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth opportunities offered by key emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for April-September 2016
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2016
- Enables organizations to make key decisions on purchase preferences and investments in pharmaceutical equipment
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceutical
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519